- Application Fees – All applications and fees are processed within one hour of being received and sent to third-party for screening. Therefore, application fees are nonrefundable.
- Security Deposits – If you change your mind about renting an apartment you have three business days, from time of payment, to receive the full refund of your deposit. All other rental security deposits are returned to customers within (30) days after the customer has vacated the property and returned the keys – less any damages caused during your tenancy (as stated in your lease)
- Real Estate Deposits – Deposits on the purchase price of a property will only be returned, with a letter of termination signed by both buyer and seller, within 30 days of receiving a signed termination.
- Rental Payments – There are no returns or refunds for rent payments. All rental payments are final.
- Pet Deposits – All deposits will be returned thirty (30) days after the property has been vacated and no damages were found, as stated in your pet agreement.
- Invoice Payments – All payments towards invoices are final and therefore not refundable.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about your payment or potential refund/return.
How and why we collect information:
- You become a client of Tempo Enterprises
- You become a tenant when leasing a property
- You make an inquiry about our services
- You have requested to join our mailing list, receive alerts or enroll in our loyalty program
How we us the information collected:
- We use personal information for the purpose for which it was collected. Since most of our information is collected from you directly, you are always aware of the purpose of
- To collect common expenses and any other assessments or charges.
- To communicate with individuals.
- To understand individual needs and preferences.
- To connect with customers via social media, SMS, and email to advise you of news, our services or special offers.
- Contractors – In order to provide our services, we engage a number of sub-contractors, whom may have access to your personal information for the purpose of rendering their
How we protect the information we collect:
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of all personal information we collect. This involves protecting it from misuse and loss, as well as from modification and disclosure. The electronic database that holds information as well as our internal systems are designed to restrict access to only those people who require the specific information.
- Your personal information is only kept while it is required for the purpose for which it was Collected
We will also, per your request, allow your information to be corrected or deleted; ensuring that all information we hold is accurate, complete and up to date. We pledge to keep you updated on any policy changes by posting new versions on our website. By providing your personal information to us or by using our website, you are indicating acceptance of our current policy. Should you have any questions or concerns about our privacy statement or wish to access your personal information held by Tempo Enterprises, please call us at 315-424-0036 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org